- Tuesday, April 3, 2018; 7:30 - 9:15 a.m. CDT
- Chicago, IL
To be a C-Corp or not to be a C-Corp is only part of the question. This IVCA breakfast presentation features experts from Plante Moran’s tax and transaction advisory group and will explore alternative deal structures and advanced tax-planning ideas for your portfolio companies, funds, and investors. The new tax laws present new opportunities, complexity, and may change your valuation models.
If you're not an IVCA member, you can attend as a guest of Plante Moran. To request a guest pass, contact IVCA2018@plantemoran.com. We have a limited number of passes available, so contact us now.
- Mark Blumenthal, partner, leader national family office services and co-leaders Chicago investment fund services
- Kurt Piwko, partner, national tax office
- Matthew Petrucci, partner, leader national transaction advisory services
- Stephen Eckert, JD, LLM, national tax office