- April 17-19, 2018
- Cobo Center, Detroit, MI
Plante Moran is proud to be a Platinum sponsor of the 80th Annual Conference & Exhibit Show for the Michigan School Business Officials (MSBO). Our K-12 team is looking forward to presenting on a number of topics affecting the industry today. Be sure to stop by our exhibit booth to talk to our experts about how we can help you with challenges facing your organization today. This year’s conference includes half-day workshops, certification classes, and networking opportunities.
Don't miss out on the following sessions led by Plante Moran K-12 team members:
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Eric Conforti - "Cash Management"
- Tuesday, April 17 - 1:00 - 1:45 p.m. - Donna Hanson, Eric Formberg - "Accounting and Auditing update"
- Wednesday, April 18 - 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. - Eric Formberg, Chris Geck - "GASB 75 - Implementation Update"
- Wednesday, April 18 - 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. - Jennifer Chambers, David Boss - "Internal Controls - Best practices in Design and Monitoring"
- Wednesday, April 18 - 10:45 - 11:45 a.m. - Eric Formberg, Yan Zhuang - "Implementing and Executing Procurement Requirements under Uniform Guidance"
- Thursday, April 19 - 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. - Matt Lindner, Scott M Smith - "Data Analytics: Where to get data and how to use it"