- May 15-17, 2018
- Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nev.
Join Plante Moran at the 2018 AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference to gain insight on employee benefit plans.
The AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference offers a comprehensive lineup of sessions, delivered by top regulators, key decision-makers, and expert practitioners with targeted learning for all experience levels. Combined with a thorough review of the latest tax updates and tax strategies for compliant plan design, this conference offers technical knowledge and management skills to strengthen all aspects of your employee benefit plan practice.
Plante Moran will present:
- Audit and accounting for investments: Kimber Smail-Benedict, assurance partner
- A&A for plan mergers and terminations: what you need to know to get out of the game: Jean Hackstock, assurance senior manager
- Auditing and reporting for terminating defined benefit plans: Theresa Banka, assurance partner
- Ethics, independence, & EBPs: Steve VanSteenkiste, assurance partner and Jean Hackstock, assurance senior manager
- Putting into practice: auditing census data and actuarial assumptions: Kimber Smail-Benedict, assurance partner
- Derivatives: Steve VanSteenkiste, assurance partner
- Ins and outs of health care arrangements: Gabriel O'Keefe, assurance partner
- H&W claims auditing session: Gabriel O’Keefe, assurance partner
- Accounting and auditing for ESOPs: Theresa Banka, assurance partner
For more event information, including registration and conference agenda, view the event page. Conference discount codes are available to Plante Moran guests.