- Tuesday, June 12, 2018; 7:15-9:45 a.m. EDT
Detroit Golf Club
Join ACG Detroit members on Tuesday, June 12 and hear from a panel of private equity experts, including Plante Moran’s Rob Shefferly, on how business owners can create value in preparing their business for transition. The discussion topics will include metrics and data used for preparing a business for sale, purchasing or exiting a portfolio company, advising business owners for transition, best practices, and current market metrics and valuation levels.
- Mike Beauregard, Huron Capital
- Robert S. Bick, Williams, Williams, Rattner & Plunkett, P.C.
- Chas Chandler, Amherst Partners
- Bob Coury, Greenwich Capital Group
- Jay Hanson, O2 Investment Partners, LLC
- David Hiemstra, Peninsula Capital Partners
- Rajesh U. Kothari, CFA, Cascade Partners, LLC
- Rob Shefferly, Plante Moran