- Aug. 24, 2018
- Ravinia, Highland Park, IL
You're invited to join BFS Group, Howard and Howard, and Plante Moran for a VIP Lawn Party at Ravinia on Aug. 24.
This summer, BFS Group, Howard and Howard, and Plante Moran are pleased to invite you and a guest to a VIP Lawn Party at Ravinia.
Join us for an evening of drinks, dinner, and music from the Beach Boys and the Righteous Brothers.
Our reserved space is limited; please RSVP using the form below, or call Tom Armstrong at 616-821-3605.
5 p.m.: Drinks and appetizers
6 p.m.: Dinner
7:30 p.m.: Concert starts
- Located at 200 Ravinia Park Road, Highland Park, IL. For extra convenience, consider using the Park and Ride locations.
- Cost is $25.
- Lot opens one hour prior to published park opening time.
- The lot can accommodate 1,800 cars and can reach capacity quickly. When filled, cars will be directed to a Park and Ride lot.
- Patrons can be dropped off in the West Lot only. No drop-offs can be made on public streets.
- Metra’s Union Pacific North Line with service from Chicago to Kenosha is highly recommended. The Metra train stops right at the front gate of Ravinia. The train is the perfect solution for avoiding traffic.
- Please visit Metrarail.com or call 312-322-6777 (weekdays) for complete schedules and information.
- A special $8 Ravinia round-trip pass is available on weekdays and can be purchased at the station or on the train.
- Train stops at Ravinia's Tyler Gate (Ravinia Park stop)*.
- The nearby Braeside Station is an easy walk to the park, and provides concertgoers additional arrival times.
- Check video screens at West gate for train departure times.
- Please note that some stations are not serviced during certain times (be sure to check the schedules).