- Wednesday, October 10, 2018; 7:30 - 9 a.m. EDT
- Fetzer Center, 2251 Business Ct., Kalamazoo, Mich. 49008
Tax reform brought fundamental changes to tax-planning techniques, whether business, individual, or international. Join us as we discuss the key provisions and strategies — everything you need to know today. Register below.
At the conclusion of this session participants will be able to:
- Describe the main changes to the U.S. tax system.
- Describe the possible implications of tax reform for your individual returns.
- Understand the possible implications of tax reform for your business.
- Understand the potential implications for organizations operating internationally.
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
7:30 - 9 a.m. EDT
Breakfast will be served from 7:30 - 8 a.m. and the presentation will begin promptly at 8 a.m.
2251 Business Ct.
Kalamazoo, Mich. 49008
Complimentary parking in adjacent lot 72F