- Tuesday, November 27, 2018; 2-3 p.m. EST
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1 CPE credit
Join us for a deeper dive into GASB 84, the new fiduciary activities standard. This statement reflects a significant change in the standards for accounting and financial reporting for fiduciary activities, and it is effective for fiscal years ending on or after December 31, 2019.
In this session, we’ll explore the complexities associated with identifying fiduciary activities, as well as the new reporting requirements. We will also discuss key steps to take to prepare for a successful implementation of this standard.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the new criteria for identification of fiduciary activities.
- Demonstrate and explain the new accounting and reporting requirements for fiduciary activities.
- Identify steps to take to prepare for the implementation of the standard.
- Michelle Lewis, associate
- Brian Greko, associate
- Corey VanDyke, associate
- Marie Stiegel, associate