- October 11, 2018
Learn the steps needed to mitigate development risk throughout the entire process and deliver projects on time and on budget.
One of the fastest growing real estate sectors in today's economy, the senior living industry is attracting new developers rapidly. The industry has added more than 20,000 new units each year over the last three years.
As more development looms on the horizon, owners, operators, and developers need to take steps to mitigate their risk throughout the entire senior living development process. Hosted by Seniors Housing Business, our webinar on October 11, 2018, discussed the planning and processes needed to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Common areas that have higher risk in senior living development
- Ways to navigate conflict among project participants
- Examples of problems that have arisen and strategies to get past them
- Dana Wollschlager, Partner and Practice Leader, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Jamie Timoteo, Senior Vice President, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Roger Randall, Senior Vice President, BB&T Capital Markets
Download the slide deck
Download the slide deck to webinar below, and if you have any questions or comments, please reach out.