- January 29 - 30, 2019
- Hyatt Regency Columbus, O.H.
We're looking forward to speaking, sponsoring, and exhibiting at the 28th Annual Ohio Tax Conference.
We're proud to be co-sponsoring the National Premier Business Tax Networking Reception at the 28th Annual Ohio Tax Conference. Be sure to connect with our industry experts at our Plante Moran booth or after one of our sessions.
- An introduction to multistate taxation – Bob Woolley
- Sales/Use Tax: Minimizing your pain before, during, and after audits and best practices with exemption certificate management – Jason Parish
- International companies with U.S. activities…multistate considerations for inbound companies – Curtis Ruppal
- The manufacturing exemption…compared and contrasted in the Midwest: The application and issues in states other than Ohio – Mike Merkel
- Major developments in Ohio pass-through entity & personal income taxation - Julie Corrigan
- Interactive roundtable: The state of economic incentives in Ohio, negotiations, drivers & the compliance burden – Stephen Palmer and Adam Burgess
- Healthcare & non profit industries – Stephen Palmer
- Roundtable: Interactive CFO & corporate directors roundtable – Bernie Ostrowski