- Wednesday, January 30, 2019; 1 - 2:50 p.m. EST
- Anticipated CPE:
- 2 CPE credits
Laura Taylor, of Plante Moran Employee Benefits Consulting and lead technical advisor on reporting and compliance issues, joins Strafford's webinar to discuss the proposed regulations that will go into effect for the 2019 plan reporting year and practical guidance on how to report. The regulations eliminate the previous exemption from Form 5500 filing requirements for small insured and self-funded employee benefit plans.
The panel will discuss the following topics:
- How to accurately report eligible indirect compensation on the new Schedule C
- What plans are impacted by the elimination of the Form 5500 filing requirement for small and self-funded plans
- Critical steps in certifying that health plans are compliant with listed federal laws and guidelines
- How the new regulations expand the reporting of plan assets, liabilities, and fees
Make sure your employee benefit plan is prepared for these new compliance challenges.