- Thursday, April 4, 2019; 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. EDT
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1 CPE credit
Join our webinar to learn how Plante Moran’s benchmarking insights derived from 12,000 skilled nursing facilities (SNF) can drive financial improvement and position your SNF for success.
Skilled nursing facilities (SNF) must adapt to ongoing industry transformation and operational challenges. Those facilities providing high-quality, cost-efficient care will be the winners.
Join us as we discuss our “Make the Mark” benchmarking report, gleaned from more than 12,000 SNFs across the United States. How does your SNF compare? Find out and learn what you need to focus on today to succeed and remain competitive.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Analyze key operating, revenue, and expense indicators for competitor SNFs, and local, state, and national benchmarking averages.
- Adapt to changing industry payment drivers.
- Use our industry insights to launch financial and operational improvements.
- Betsy Rust, healthcare consulting/strategy & operations leader
- Christy VanDeWater, CPA, senior manager
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website https://www.plantemoran.com/explore-our-thinking/info/global/webinar-faq or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Staff wishing to express complaints regarding this training should contact the Learning Team at 248-223-3564.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org