- April 30 - May 2, 2019
- DeVos Place, Grand Rapids, MI
Plante Moran is proud to be a Platinum sponsor of the 81st Annual Conference & Exhibit Show for the Michigan School Business Officials (MSBO). Be sure to stop by our exhibit booth to talk to our experts about how we can help you with the challenges your district is facing. This year’s conference includes half-day workshops, certification classes, and networking opportunities.
Don't miss out on the following sessions led by Plante Moran K-12 team members:
- Tuesday, April 30 - 1:00 - 2:15 p.m. - 170f - Accounting and Auditing Update
- Tuesday, April 30 - 8:45 - 12:00 p.m. - Cash Management
- Wednesday, May 1 - 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. - B09 — Implementing and Executing Procurement Requirements Under UG
- Thursday, May 2 - 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. - E11 — Accounting and Auditing Update
- Thursday, May 2 - 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. - E21 — 2018-19 Audit Alert and Manual Update
- Thursday, May 2 - 9:45 - 10:45 a.m. - F10 — GASB 84 Fiduciary Activities and GASB 87 Leases
- Thursday, May 2 - 1:15 - 2:30 p.m. - H06 — Enrollment Projections Done Right!
- Thursday, May 2 - 2:00 - 2:30 p.m. - J13 — Data Analytics: Where to Get Data and How to Use It