- May 6-8, 2019
- New Orleans Marriott, LA
The AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference offers a comprehensive lineup of sessions, delivered by top regulators, and expert practitioners with targeted learning for all experience levels. This conference covers accounting, reporting and tax matters for benefit plans. Combined with the latest tax updates and plan compliance matters, this conference offers technical knowledge and practice information to strengthen all aspects of your employee benefit plans knowledge.
Plante Moran will present:
- Theresa Banka - Accounting and auditing for ESOPs, and accounting and reporting for terminating plans
- Jean Hackstock – Common financial statement errors, and working effectively with service providers
- Gabe O'Keefe – Health and welfare plans – Understanding the claims process and testing claims, and ethics, independence and EBPs
- Theresa McDowell- Fundamentals of benefit plan auditing and accounting - Risk assessment and planning
- Kimber Smail-Benedict – Breaking down the definition of compensation
- Jonathon Trionfi – Managing self-insured benefits costs
- Steve VanSteenkiste- Auditing defined benefit plans – Distributions and census data, and audit and accounting for common investments
Conference discount codes are available to Plante Moran guests.