- June 6, 2019; 2 - 3 p.m. EDT
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1 CPE Credit, Auditing (Governmental)
GASB 87 reflects a significant change in the standards for accounting and financial reporting for leases and is effective for fiscal years ending on or after Dec. 31, 2020.
In this session, we’ll explore the complexities of the new standard, including what qualifies as a lease and the new reporting requirements. We’ll also discuss key steps you need to take for successful implementation of GASB 87.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the new criteria for identification of leases.
- Demonstrate and explain the new accounting and reporting requirements for leases.
- Identify steps to take to prepare for the implementation of the standard.
- Moderator: Keith Szymanski, associate
- Presenters: Brian Greko, associate and Michael Walsh, associate
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website https://www.plantemoran.com/explore-our-thinking/info/global/webinar-faq or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org