- Tuesday, June 4, 2019; 8 - 2 p.m. MDT
Plante Moran, 8181 E. Tufts Ave., Denver, CO, 80237; First floor conference room
In this hands-on, instructor-led session, attendees will walk through the new capabilities of Cognos Analytics to model data, perform smart data discovery, and create professional dashboards.
In this comprehensive workshop, you'll experience the way in which IBM Cognos Analytics 11.1 empowers business users, blending their own personal data sets with enterprise data to create integrated data sources, perform smart data discovery, explore new insights in their data, and create visually appealing dashboards with ease through the graduated nature of the user experience.
Attendees will just need to bring their laptop, and we’ll do the rest. No need to download software prior to the workshop. We’ll provide access to Cognos Analytics at the workshop via accessing a public Wi-Fi and Box folders.
Features of Cognos Analytics 11.1, IBM’s most advanced analytics release to date:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) conversational assistant
- Advanced analytics and insights
- AI-recommended visualizations
- User-centric data prep and modeling.
- 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.: Registration and breakfast
- 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.: Hands-on workshop #1: Data prep and modeling
- 10:30 – 10:45 a.m.: Break
- 10:45 – 11:45 a.m.: Hands on workshop #2: Dashboarding
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Lunch
- 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.: Hands on workshop #2: Continued
***Attendee’s laptops will need to have access to public Wi-Fi, public IP addresses, and box folders. Some corporate machines may prevent this access due to corporate security settings/firewall/VPN restrictions. In these cases, the use of personally owned laptops is recommended.