- October 16 – 17, 2019
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples, Florida
Retail, hospitality, automotive, and consumer packaged goods have expanded their market shares by developing multi-brand strategies: brands with different price points, features and benefits, designed to appeal to varied customer bases, yet leverage the power of common leadership.
Can senior living grow through this approach? The answer looks to be yes — but with some caveats. Join Plante Moran Living Forward at this year’s Argentum's Senior Living Symposium to hear executives leading these brand roll-outs share their results and market differentiation strategies.
“The Multi-Brand Strategy for Growth”
Thursday, October 17, 2019
10:00 – 11: a.m.
- Dana Wollschlager, Partner, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Maria Oliva, Chief Operating Officer, Pathway to Living
- Lisa Torchia MSN, RN, NEA-BC, Vice President of Clinical and Support Services, Country Meadows Retirement Communities
- Eric Varin, Assistant Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Allegro Senior Living