GASB 84: A Deeper dive into the GASB fiduciary activities standard
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Unsure how to apply GASB 84 to fiduciary activities? Unclear on the impact of the GASB Implementation Guide 2019-2? Join our webinar to get prepared.
Looking for a deeper dive into GASB 84? In this session, we’ll discuss what we’ve learned from the GASB Implementation Guide 2019-2, prepare you for the new reporting requirements effective Dec. 31, 2019, and discuss potential significant changes to your financial statements. Put simply, we’ll tell you what steps to take to make sure you’re prepared to implement this new standard successfully.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply the new criteria for identifying potential fiduciary activities.
- Understand potential significant changes to financial statements prepared after the application of GASB 84.
- Identify final steps to take to prepare to implement the standard.
- Michelle Lewis, manager
- Brian Greko, manager
- Corey VanDyke, manager
- Marie Stiegel, manager and facilitator