- Tuesday, November 12, 2019; 2 - 3 p.m. EST
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1 hour, Auditing (Governmental)
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply the new criteria for identifying potential fiduciary activities.
- Understand potential significant changes to financial statements prepared after the application of GASB 84.
- Identify final steps to take to prepare to implement the standard.
- Michelle Lewis, associate
- Brian Greko, associate
- Corey VanDyke, associate
- Marie Stiegel, associate and facilitator
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website https://www.plantemoran.com/explore-our-thinking/info/global/webinar-faq or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Staff wishing to express complaints regarding this training should contact the Learning Team at 248-223-3564.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org