- June 30, 2020
The COVID-19 crisis has opened new doors for fraud schemes and cyber scams to divert funds from your organization. Join our experts as they discuss methods of fraud detection and how to fight cyberthreats proactively.
An increasingly digital work environment resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic has increased opportunities for internal and external fraudsters to steal from your organization. While fraud is an ongoing concern for many organizations, the pandemic has raised both the stakes for businesses and the number of opportunities for fraudsters. Join us to learn about how these fraud schemes occur, how to identify them, and how your organization can be proactive in fighting fraud and cybercrime.
- Identify how aspects of the fraud triangle are impacted by COVID-19
- Identify multiple schemes and why the COVID-19 pandemic makes those schemes more prevalent
- Identify techniques for detecting fraud red flags
- Michelle McHale-Adams, partner, forensic valuation services
- Eric Conforti, associate, forensic valuation services
- Scott Petree, principal, cybersecurity
- Kyle Sutton, associate, forensic valuation services