How COVID-19 funding impacts your single audit and what to do next
- July 15, 2020
Federal funding from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and other sources has provided welcome relief for many organizations. This influx of funding brings many questions like, “Do I need a single audit, and if so, how do I prepare?” While the various grants received may not automatically result in the need for a single audit, it’s important to understand the various sources of federal funding and how they should be treated as it relates to a single audit. Join us to learn about the requirements for a single audit, what to expect during the audit process, and how your organization can prepare.
- Identify the requirements for a single audit and how to prepare for a single audit.
- Identify best practices for design and documentation of internal controls, including any impact from COVID-19.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of management and your auditor.
Prerequisites/advanced preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Cost: No fee
Find our full webinar series here:
- Internal controls in a remote environment: Best practices for public sector
- GASB 84, Fiduciary Activities: Implementation lessons learned
- GASB Update: Are you on track?
- GASB 87, Leases: A closer look