- Monday, July 13, 2020; 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1, tax
International tax strategies to generate cash will help keep your organization afloat amid the COVID-19 pandemic. In this webinar, our experts discuss how you could benefit from NOLs, transfer pricing, customs strategies, and more.
The international tax strategies that can help your organization generate cash will be essential for getting through the COVID-19 aftermath. Some of the legislation created as a result of the pandemic, like the CARES Act, includes new provisions you can take advantage of, particularly with net operating loss (NOL) carrybacks. Our experts will also discuss debt and financial considerations, customs strategies for product import and export, the impact of the pandemic on global mobility, and key transfer pricing strategies.
- Define the foreign tax credit implications, transition tax implications, and U.S. foreign tax credit implications of net operating losses (NOLs).
- Develop an understanding of strategy around debt and financial considerations, including U.S. interest limitation rules and external finance considerations like Section 956.
- Define customs strategies, the impact on global mobility, and transfer pricing strategies that can help your organization generate cash.
- Kari Thiessen, partner, international tax
- Jessica Wargo, senior manager, international tax
- Kasia Borowicz, senior manager, international tax
- Bill Henson, partner, international tax