- August 4, 2020
Have internal controls changed as a result of COVID-19-related office closings? Our on-demand webinar will help you protect your organization while working remotely.
Your organization must understand current and potential risks when evaluating the effectiveness of your control environment, as well as techniques to help identify and manage them. This session will address the challenges and potential gaps in internal controls relating to financial reporting and compliance with federal awards.
- Identify potential gaps in internal controls related to financial reporting.
- Identify potential gaps in internal controls related to compliance with federal awards.
- Understand the importance of documenting control changes during the pandemic.
- Introduce frameworks to help manage risk at the process, division, and organizational level.
- Shawana Jackson, manager
- Samantha Norman, manager
- Matt Bohdan, senior manager
- Rumzei Abdallah, senior manager
Find our full webinar series here:
- How COVID-19 funding impacts your single audit and what to do next
- GASB 84, Fiduciary Activities: Implementation lessons learned
- GASB update: Are you on track?
- GASB 87, Leases: A closer look