- August 19, 2020
Applying for loan forgiveness for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) has left borrowers with questions. During this webinar, our experts will discuss what borrowers need to know, including relevant time periods, necessary payroll information, and allowable nonpayroll costs for forgiveness.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), part of the CARES Act, has provided financial assistance loans to small businesses and organizations. Applying for PPP loan forgiveness leaves borrowers with questions, which our experts will help answer. During this webinar, we’ll discuss the PPP loan background and focus on the loan forgiveness aspect from the borrower’s perspective, including detailed time periods, necessary payroll information, and allowable nonpayroll costs for forgiveness.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Follow the loan forgiveness application process.
- Understand the requirements for each payroll calculation and what’s allowed for nonpayroll costs.
- Determine which time periods are relevant for their organization’s application.
- Andrew Murray, senior, assurance
- Alison Frankel, senior manager, tax
- Jess Stephen, manager, assurance
- Melissa Triplett, manager, tax