- Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020; 12-1 p.m. EDT
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced organizations to immediately consider digitalization and digital transformation. How do Japanese overseas subsidiaries manage this shift, while operating with fewer resources than their parent companies? Our webinar will cover this digital transformation and what you need to do.
To help Japanese subsidiaries manage the fast-paced shift to digital transformation (DX), we’ll guide you through the basics of digital transformation and high-level issues and considerations when reviewing the use of digital technology in your organization. If you’ve been involved in detailed discussions or implementation projects, you may want to skip this first session and tune into our future webinars planned for this winter.
- Understand the basics of digital transformation (DX) for Japanese companies.
- Review DX examples to develop new business models and improve productivity.
- Discuss the effectiveness of DX to issues observed in Japanese overseas subsidiaries.
This webinar is the first of three sessions. Stay tuned for more webinars coming this winter:
- RPA basics and examples: What areas should overseas subsidiaries pay attention to? Coming in November 2020
- Live discussion with manufacturing consultant: How do manufacturing companies utilize digital technology? Coming in January 2021