- Sept. 22–25, 2020; EDT
We’re excited to be presenters during this year’s National Rural Health Association (NRHA) Rural Health Clinic and Critical Access Hospital virtual conferences.
We’re proud to announce that Plante Moran has been selected to speak at NRHA’s Rural Health Clinic and Critical Access Hospital virtual conferences. These conferences are designed for clinic and hospital professionals and board members serving rural America.
Plante Moran’s speaking sessions are:
- Wednesday, September 23; 11:15 a.m. EDT
- Rural Health Clinic Conference
- Telehealth: Strategies for a Mature and Evolving Program
- Presented by: Heidi Steiner
- Friday, September 25; 10:30 a.m. EDT
- Critical Access Hospital Conference
- Labor Management and Benchmarking for Critical Access Hospitals
- Presented by: Sharon Ulep & Bailey Benoit