- Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020; 12-1 p.m. EDT
The COVID-19 pandemic has had enormous impact on our economy and businesses globally. Our experts will discuss important accounting considerations within the COVID-19 environment, covering topics including fixed-asset and goodwill impairment, going-concerns, PPP loans, and more.
This webinar will be presented in the Japanese language.
- Learn about important accounting considerations within a COVID-19 environment.
- Fixed asset & goodwill impairment
- Accounting for PPP loan & loan forgiveness
- Recoverability of deferred tax assets
- Inventory valuation
- Learn and discuss preparation efforts for year-end accounting closing and financial reporting.