GASB update: Are you on track?
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020
GASB standards and their implementation can be complex. With effective dates on the horizon, it’s important for organizations to understand the standards and their implications. In this session, we’ll introduce upcoming GASB standards that will be applicable in the next few years, and help you understand how the latest financial reporting developments will affect your organization. We’ll also provide insight regarding other current GASB projects that may have an impact in the future. Note that this session will only cover GASB 84 and GASB 87 at a very high level, as we will provide a deeper dive into these standards in separate webinars.
- Understand new GASB standards applicable in the coming years.
- Understand upcoming GASB projects and how they will impact financial reporting.
- Identify timeline and steps to take to prepare for the implementation of the standards.
- Amanda Cronk, manager
- Danny Sklenicka, manager
- Sean Hickey, senior manager
Format: Audio with slides
Cost: No fee
Find our full webinar series here:
- How COVID-19 funding impacts your single audit and what to do next
- Internal controls in a remote environment: Best practices for public sector
- GASB 84, Fiduciary Activities: Implementation lessons learned
- GASB 87, Leases: A closer look
For further GASB resources:
- Access our "GASB accounting standard update: Fall 2020"