- Thursday, Oct. 15, 2020; 2-3 p.m. CDT
- Anticipated CPE:
We’re proud to be sponsoring and presenting at HFMA’s enterprise risk management (ERM) webinar.
We’re excited to announce that we’ll be sponsoring HFMA’s webinar, “Developing and executing an enterprise risk management strategy,” and presenting in partnership with ChristianaCare Health System. This webinar is exclusive for HFMA members and is designed to teach attendees how to develop an ERM strategy and understand the structure of an ERM plan from the perspective of a healthcare system. Topics covered include identifying key leadership to be involved in the process and how to prepare for ERM, conduct meetings and discussions, and compile and communicate ERM results.
- Understand the key components of ERM
- Identify initial steps to start the ERM development process
- Explore critical success factors for an ERM strategy
- Angie Fearon, CPA, CIA, senior manager, Plante Moran
- Rob McMurray, CPA, CFO, ChristianaCare Health System