- Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2020; 2-3 p.m. EST
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1 - Accounting (Governmental)
GASB 87 will significantly change the accounting for lease agreements beginning with June 30, 2022 year-ends. In this session, we’ll take a closer look at some of the key provisions within the standard and take you through some examples. Whether you’ve taken initial steps toward implementation, or you’re actively putting a plan in place, we’ll answer common questions to help you keep your implementation plan remains on track.
- Understand and apply the new accounting rules for leases.
- Understand the journal entries at implementation and after GABS 87 is effective.
- Continue to prepare for implementation of the new standard.
- Keith Szymanski, senior manager
- Brian Greko, senior manager
- Amanda Gentner
Prerequisites/Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Cost: No fee
Find our full webinar series here:
- How COVID-19 funding impacts your single audit and what to do next
- Internal controls in a remote environment: Best practices for public sector
- GASB 84, Fiduciary Activities: Implementation lessons learned
- GASB Update: Are you on track?
For further GASB resources:
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org