- November 18, 2020
GASB 87 will significantly change the accounting for lease agreements beginning with June 30, 2022 year-ends. In this session, we’ll take a closer look at some of the key provisions within the standard and take you through some examples. Whether you’ve taken initial steps toward implementation, or you’re actively putting a plan in place, we’ll answer common questions to help you keep your implementation plan remains on track.
- Understand and apply the new accounting rules for leases.
- Understand the journal entries at implementation and after GABS 87 is effective.
- Continue to prepare for implementation of the new standard.
- Keith Szymanski, senior manager
- Brian Greko, senior manager
- Amanda Gentner
Prerequisites/Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Cost: No fee
Find our full webinar series here:
- How COVID-19 funding impacts your single audit and what to do next
- Internal controls in a remote environment: Best practices for public sector
- GASB 84, Fiduciary Activities: Implementation lessons learned
- GASB Update: Are you on track?