- Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020; 12-1 p.m. EST
The COVID-19 pandemic brought several economic reliefs to corporations and individuals to mitigate the impact of massive layoffs or revenue recline. At the same time, those relief regulations further complicate existing tax laws and make compliance difficult for corporations and individuals.
- Identify how COVID-19-related relief impacts corporations and individuals.
- Identify the planning opportunities within COVID-19 relief regulations.
- Identify outcomes that President-elect Biden’s tax plan may present.
- Hiro Kishinaka, Plante Moran, senior tax manager
- Meguru Machida, Plante Moran, senior tax manager
- Kazuhiro Suye, East Accounting
- Tomoaki Omori, East Accounting