- Thursday, Dec. 17, 2020; 12-1 p.m. EST
It’s been 10 years since IFRS was permitted as a financial reporting framework for public companies in Japan. In this webinar, we’ll explain the current status of IFRS, accounting topics for manufacturers, and a recent update.
In our IFRS 101 webinar, we’ll provide the current status of IFRS, accounting topics for manufacturing companies, and a recent update. In addition, we’ll be joined by guest speakers who are involved with IFRS accounting and reporting with Japanese-owned companies in the United States.
This webinar will be presented in Japanese language.
- Learn about the current status of IFRS.
- Explore common accounting topics and a comparison with U.S. GAAP.
- Learn about recent hot topics.
- Engage in Q&A with guest speakers who have real IFRS accounting practice.