- Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021; 5-6 p.m. EST
Many companies have been struggling with a decrease in sales, tight cash flow, and difficulty in developing projections, following the events of 2020. Information and communications technology can be a useful tool in resolving these issues.
In this webinar, we’ll use examples from Japanese companies and explain how to utilize the cost control method in operation. By the end of the webinar, you’ll be better prepared to apply it as a reference for your cost reduction activities and enhancement of cost control.
- Definition and characteristics of ICT
- Introduction of ICT utilization cases
- Transition and trends of cost control methods
- Proposal for utilizing ICT for cost control methods
Live webinar in Japanese (live presentation and Q&A)
- Yasuo Kaminaga (QUNIE Corporation)