- Thursday, March 25, 2021; 6-7 p.m. EDT
Don’t miss the final webinar of the Plante Moran and QUNIE joint series covering cost management for Japanese-owned subsidiaries. In this panel discussion, our consultants will summarize the previous three sessions and discuss industry-specific issues, cost control reforms, and more.
The series began with “Cost management to improve profitability for management of Japanese companies in the U.S.,” in which we emphasized the importance of accurate profitability and cost for management decisions. The second webinar, “The cases of cost control reforms at overseas subsidiaries of Japanese companies,” covered the value of accuracy improvements and their objectives when considering varying operational burdens. In our third webinar, “Sophistication of factory cost control by utilizing ICT,” we introduced the expected industrial transformation sparked by the ever-evolving ICT (IoT, AI, etc.) in recent years.
Consulting leaders from both Plante Moran and QUNIE will gather for a panel discussion covering topics from the previous three sessions. We hope this discussion will help to improve cost management at Japanese-owned subsidiaries in the United States.
- Key takeaways from our three previous sessions.
Our panel discussion will cover:
- Issues of specific industries for Japanese-owned subsidiaries in the United States, such as the automobile and food and beverage industries.
- How to improve cost management at Japanese-owned subsidiaries in the United States.
- How Plante Moran and QUNIE can support your organization.
- Tomoyuki Iwane, senior managing director, QUNIE
- Yusuke Kuramochi, partner, Plante Moran
QUNIE Corporation was established in Japan as the management consulting firm of NTT Group. They provide various services including development of strategy and restructuring of business processes. They have been working with Plante Moran for many years.