- Thursday, May 13, 2021; 4-5 p.m. EDT | 3-4 p.m. Mexico Central
Our experts will discuss the latest accounting and tax topics in Mexico, as well as the challenges faced by the economy and companies operating in the country due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this webinar, we’ll be sharing and discussing the following learning objectives with the audience to help companies learn how to navigate the current business landscape efficiently and adequately in the ever-changing world.
- Understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Mexican economy.
- Discuss guidance for actions to take regarding Mexican labor reform.
- Explore and learn tips to file annual tax returns properly.
- Learn about recent accounting and tax regulations.