- June 2, 2021, 1:00–2:30 p.m. EST
- Virtual event
Mayhem is on the scene! Whether independent living, nursing home, or assisted living, COVID-19 has had a profound impact on occupancy rates in each level of care.
Throughout June, LeadingAge Ohio members and non-members alike are welcome to join this four-part webinar series featuring experts from across the country. These experts will speak to occupancy challenges and opportunities by sharing research demonstrating COVID-19’s impact on occupancy and case studies illustrating innovative solutions for occupancy success within the continuum of care. Say goodbye to mayhem and put your marketing endeavors on the road to recovery and success!
Plante Moran Living Forward is excited to be asked to speak at the webinar series’ first session on June 2, 2021, at 1 p.m. EST. Details about the session are below — register now!
Embracing New Marketing Strategies in a Post-COVID Environment
This session will focus on the results of a national COVID-19 sentiment report as it relates to marketing, include a facilitated leadership roundtable discussion about how to leverage the data to enhance your marketing approach and value proposition, and end with interactive breakout sessions for an immersive learning experience.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Executive Directors
- Business Development Leaders
- Marketing Directors
- Clinical Liaisons
- Case Managers
- Admissions Coordinators
Date and time:
June 2, 2021, 1:00–2:30 p.m. EST
- Moderator: Lynn Daly, Executive Vice President, HJ Sims
- Presenter: Dana Wollschlager, Partner & Practice Leader, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Panelist: Shona Schmall, Director of Marketing & Sales/Cooperative Development, Ebenezer Management Services
- Panelist: Aimee Riemke, Vice President of Marketing, Greencroft Communities
- Panelist: Mica Rees, Chief Brand and Growth Officer, Ohio Living
To learn more about LeadingAge Ohio’s June senior living marketing webinar series and to register for each event, click the link below: