- Tuesday, June 15, 2021; 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1, Specialized Knowledge
Join us to learn when a single audit is needed and how to prepare for a successful single audit.
The federal government has provided various forms of relief in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including significant federal financial assistance. Many organizations are assessing whether a single audit is needed for the first time due to the increased funding.
- Understand what’s necessary to prepare for a single audit, including understanding the process.
- Distinguish management and auditor roles and responsibilities.
- Identify what’s required to be reported on the SEFA.
- Understand the importance of internal controls.
- Understand the implications of COVID-19 funding.
- Manju Patnaik, manager
- Tom Pyper, senior manager
- Amanda Ward, partner
Format: Audio with slides
Cost: No fee
Find our full webinar series here:
- Charting GASB’s course
- Navigating the AICPA’s revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates Independence Guidance
- GASB 87: Your advanced implementation questions answered
- 2021 Compliance Supplement and Single Audit Update
- Financial sustainability: A framework to address budgetary and operational challenges
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Staff wishing to express complaints regarding this training should contact the Learning Team at 248-223-3881.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org.