- June 15, 2021
View our on-demand webinar to learn when a single audit is needed and how to prepare for a successful single audit.
The federal government has provided various forms of relief in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including significant federal financial assistance. Many organizations are assessing whether a single audit is needed for the first time due to the increased funding.
- Understand what’s necessary to prepare for a single audit, including understanding the process.
- Distinguish management and auditor roles and responsibilities.
- Identify what’s required to be reported on the SEFA.
- Understand the importance of internal controls.
- Understand the implications of COVID-19 funding.
- Manju Patnaik, manager
- Tom Pyper, senior manager
- Amanda Ward, partner
Find our full webinar series here:
- Charting GASB’s course
- Navigating the AICPA’s revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates Independence Guidance
- GASB 87: Your advanced implementation questions answered
- 2021 Compliance Supplement and Single Audit Update
- Financial sustainability: A framework to address budgetary and operational challenges