Navigating the AICPA’s revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates Independence Guidance
- July 21, 2021
This view on-demand webinar will help state and local governments, including institutions of higher education, governmental healthcare, and insurance organizations, to understand the new definition of an “affiliate,” how to identify affiliates, and how these changes impact the government’s audit firm from an independence perspective.
- Navigate the revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates interpretation.
- Implement tools to assist with the interpretation.
- Better understand the new independence guidance.
- Katie Thornton, partner
- Tom Marchese, senior manager
- Michelle Watterworth, partner
Format: Audio with slides
Cost: No fee
Find our full webinar series here:
- Charting GASB’s course
- Preparing for your single audit: A roadmap for funding compliance
- GASB 87: Your advanced implementation questions answered
- 2021 Compliance Supplement and Single Audit Update
- Financial sustainability: A framework to address budgetary and operational challenges