- Wednesday, July 21, 2021; 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1, Auditing (Governmental)
This webinar will help state and local governments, including institutions of higher education, governmental healthcare, and insurance organizations, to understand the new definition of an “affiliate,” how to identify affiliates, and how these changes impact the government’s audit firm from an independence perspective.
- Navigate the revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates interpretation.
- Implement tools to assist with the interpretation.
- Better understand the new independence guidance.
- Katie Thornton, partner
- Michelle Watterworth, partner
Format: Audio with slides
Cost: No fee
Find our full webinar series here:
- Charting GASB’s course
- Preparing for your single audit: A roadmap for funding compliance
- GASB 87: Your advanced implementation questions answered
- 2021 Compliance Supplement and Single Audit Update
- Financial sustainability: A framework to address budgetary and operational challenges
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Staff wishing to express complaints regarding this training should contact the Learning Team at 248-223-3881.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org.