2021 Compliance Supplement and Single Audit Update
- Aug. 24, 2021
The federal government has provided various forms of relief in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including significant federal financial assistance.
Join us to understand the key changes included in the 2021 Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Compliance Supplement. Not only does the Compliance Supplement assist auditors in performing single audits, but it’s also an excellent resource to your organization comply with the requirements of your federal funding.
- Understand the key changes included in the 2021 Compliance Supplement.
- Evaluate other updates from the 2021 Compliance Supplement.
- Understand key single audit implications, including those of COVID-19 funding.
- Amanda Ward, partner
- Sadie Mayle, manager
- Katie Thornton, partner
Format: Audio with slides
Cost: No fee
Find our full webinar series here:
- Charting GASB’s course
- Preparing for your single audit: A roadmap for funding compliance
- Navigating the AICPA’s revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates Independence Guidance
- GASB 87: Your advanced implementation questions answered
- Financial sustainability: A framework to address budgetary and operational challenges