- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021; 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1, Specialized Knowledge
The federal government has provided various forms of relief in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including significant federal financial assistance.
Join us to understand the key changes included in the 2021 Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Compliance Supplement. Not only does the Compliance Supplement assist auditors in performing single audits, but it’s also an excellent resource to your organization comply with the requirements of your federal funding.
- Understand the key changes included in the 2021 Compliance Supplement.
- Evaluate other updates from the 2021 Compliance Supplement.
- Understand key single audit implications, including those of COVID-19 funding.
- Amanda Ward, partner
- Sadie Mayle, manager
Format: Audio with slides
Cost: No fee
Find our full webinar series here:
- Charting GASB’s course
- Preparing for your single audit: A roadmap for funding compliance
- Navigating the AICPA’s revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates Independence Guidance
- GASB 87: Your advanced implementation questions answered
- Financial sustainability: A framework to address budgetary and operational challenges
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Staff wishing to express complaints regarding this training should contact the Learning Team at 248-223-3881.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org.