- Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2021; 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1, Auditing (Governmental)
The implementation date for GASB’s statement on leases is here! In this session, we’ll help prepare your organization for implementation by providing an update on recent developments of the standard, share tips and insights from ongoing implementation projects, and walk through various key aspects of the implementation process.
- Comprehend the new standard and recent updates to the guidance.
- Develop an implementation plan for the new standard.
- Understand how implementation will impact their organization.
- Brian Greko, principal
- Michael Walsh, manager
- Keith Szymanski, senior manager
Format: Audio with slides
Cost: No fee
Find our full webinar series here:
- Charting GASB’s course
- Preparing for your single audit: A roadmap for funding compliance
- Navigating the AICPA’s revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates Independence Guidance
- 2021 Compliance Supplement and Single Audit Update
- Financial sustainability: A framework to address budgetary and operational challenges
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Staff wishing to express complaints regarding this training should contact the Learning Team at 248-223-3881.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org.