- Sept. 22, 2021 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT (Japanese)
Our mobility experts will provide a comprehensive update on the short-term operating environment and the long-term industry transition that impacts every business along the automotive value chain.
Looking at the short-term operating environment, our experts will provide the final guidance on how vehicle production and inventories will close out 2021 and set the stage for 2022 and beyond. The presenters will then tie together the many recent policy initiatives coming from Washington and discuss the longer-term supplier ramifications of the industry’s electric vehicle transformation.
- Vehicle production outlook — Finishing 2021 and looking forward to 2022 – 2028
- The Washington update — The bipartisan infrastructure bill; the executive order on clean cars and trucks; EPA/DOT 2022-2026 rule making; the automakers’ response
- OEM vehicle/powertrain program update — Electric vehicles take the investment center stage
- OEM and supplier hot topics — Microchip shortages, the viability of EV startups
- Resources for clients — Mobility Information Center and third quarter outlook takeaways
Language: The webinar presentation will be only in Japanese followed by Q&A session in Japanese and English.