- Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021; 11 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. EST
As the pandemic continues to disrupt the economy, the U.S. government is pushing forward with more tax policies. Experts will discuss both individual and corporate income taxes as they relate to some of the 2017 Trump tax reform.
During the past two years of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Biden administration has implemented various policies such as the CARES Act to help individuals and businesses and to stimulate the economy. And now, further tax reform is about to take place. Last October 28, the White House and Congressional Democratic leaders announced a framework agreement (framework work) on the Build Back Better Act (BBBA). Some of the major changes made by the Trump administration have been further modified, and some are even more complicated, including new taxes. This webinar, co-sponsored by Plante Moran Alliance member East Accounting, will discuss what to look out for in your 2021 individual and corporate tax returns, the Build Back Better Act (BBBA), and share personal opinions from tax experts. We hope you will join us!
- Hiro Kishinaka, Plante Moran, Tax principal
- Meguru Machida, Plante Moran, Senior tax manager
- Tomoaki Omori, East Accounting
- Toshiharu Okada, East Accounting
- Individual income tax
- Changes affecting expatriates of Japanese companies for 2021 tax year
- 2022 tax reform update
- Topics to be aware of for expatriate personal income tax
- Corporate income tax
- Points to note for 2021 tax return
- Build Back Better Act (BBBA) update