As healthcare reform shifts more of the payment responsibility to individuals, consumers are finally becoming an integral and influential force in the selection of healthcare providers. Hospitals, health systems, and other providers that don’t put this newly influential consumer at the center of their growth strategies face erosion of their market share and potential irrelevance in the new retail healthcare market.
- The Retail Revolution: Are You Ready for the New Healthcare Consumer?
- Pricing Strategies to Compete in the Retail Healthcare Market
- Why Providers Should Embrace Risk Now
- Disruptors and Cannibals: How Are You Responding?
- Consumer Needs Lead Senior-Care Provider to Launch Medicare Advantage Plan
- If You Build It, Will They Come? Align Capital Investments With Growth Strategy to Attract Seniors
- The Scottish Home Gets Smaller