The 2017 Plante Moran Community Bank Advisor is now available.
Download it now to learn about the new revenue recognition standard, three lines of defense for community banks, and the road to CECL.
Download your copy of the 2017 Community Bank Advisor to learn about the latest issues bankers are discussing. Plante Moran experts are sharing their thoughts on:
- Why community banks should embrace the “three lines of defense”
- Recent professional standards updates
- What you need to know about the new revenue recognition standard
- Bad debt deductions you can bank on
- Why the road to CECL is paved with uncertainty
- Reasons cybersecurity is not just an “IT thing"
The Plante Moran financial services team serves more than 225 community bank clients and more than 125 financial institution clients in the risk management practice. The practice has been serving financial institutions for more than 40 years and includes more than 150 industry professionals.