If you find yourself scrambling to answer that question, you’re not alone. Despite an abundance of data and key performance indicators (KPIs), few healthcare executives can easily extract metrics that tell a clear and compelling story about the organization’s readiness to move from fee-for-service to risk-based contracting — or even why it should do so. A strong data analytics model can help tell that story.
Download your copy of Are You Ready for Risk? to learn more about the latest issues in risk-based contracting that healthcare organizations are watching. Plante Moran experts share their thoughts on:
- How to extract metrics to assess your organization’s readiness for risk-based contracting
- How market forces affect your revenue cycle and clinical outcomes
- Identifying the dependencies that drive your organizational strategy around differentiation
- Metrics that can help protect your existing revenue streams
- Building a strong data analytics model
- Using your data analytics platform to continuously re-evaluate assumptions