Rising rents and pending construction activity in Metro Detroit may be changing the commercial real estate landscape for office and industrial space users. Read our report to help prepare for what's ahead.
Metro Detroit’s commercial real estate markets are showing continued activity, with rising rents, pending construction, and other trends changing the landscape for office and industrial space users.
High-level corporate office real estate trends in Metro Detroit
- Office rental rates have been consistently rising and sales have increased.
- Office absorption remains low but positive.
- Office construction activity increased 61% in the last quarter.
High-level industrial real estate trends in Metro Detroit
- Industrial absorption has nearly tripled in the last quarter.
- Industrial rental rates continue to rise each quarter.
- The year 2017 saw significantly more new industrial space delivered than any other year in the past decade.
Download the in-depth reports to learn more
If you’d like to learn more about Metro Detroit’s real estate outlook, subscribe to our email list below. Subscribers get the full Corporate Office and Industrial Market Summary reports and other great content delivered right to their inbox.