Plante Moran, one of the nation’s largest public accounting and business advisory firms, announces a new executive series titled “History Repeats Itself. Will You Be Ready?”
The five-part series, which begins on May 26, includes 30-minute weekly webcasts offering engaging conversation with firm Managing Partner Gordon Krater and other Plante Moran experts.
“The economy is relatively healthy, but history has taught us that growth cycles don’t last forever, said Krater. “Our executive series is for forward-thinking leaders who want to do better at maintaining business growth and profitability while still being prepared for future uncertainty.”
Sessions are held Thursdays at 1 p.m. Eastern time. Topics include:
- May 26: “Effective Strategies for Customer Growth: What C-Suite Executives Should Know,” featuring strategy consultants Daron Gifford and Ted Morgan.
- June 2: “Cutting through the Data Analytics Hype,” featuring IT and operations improvement consultants Doug Hockenbrocht and Dennis Bagley.
- June 9: “Selling your Business — Timing is Everything,” featuring Phil Gilbert and Joe Wagner of P&M Corporate Finance.
- June 16: “How to Deploy a Flexible Approach to Real Estate” featuring Ron Gantner and Erica Holton of Plante Moran Cresa.
- June 23: “Strategy & Contingency Planning — Is Your Company Prepared to Take Advantage of the Next Economic Downturn?” featuring strategy experts Tim Weed and David Priestley.
There is no charge to attend the webcasts, although prior registration is required. For more information or to register for one or more sessions, visit executives.plantemoran.com.
About Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the nation's largest accounting, tax and consulting firms and provides a full line of services to organizations in the following industries: manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, service, health care, private equity, public sector and real estate and construction. Plante Moran has a staff of more than 2,000 professionals in 22 offices throughout Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois with international offices in Shanghai, China; Monterrey, Mexico; and Mumbai, India. Plante Moran has been recognized by a number of organizations, including FORTUNE magazine, as one of the country's best places to work.