My work focuses on solving (and preventing) all problems related to fraud.
- Aiding federal, state, and local law governments investigate public corruption and conflicts of interest,
- Helping business owners quantify embezzlement losses for insurance claims,
- Performing “fraud check-ups” at school districts to proactively test for fraud and provide internal control recommendations,
- Using data analytics to assist in class-action RICO lawsuits, or
- Identifying fraud to support and/or defend shareholder oppression claims.
Nicknamed, “the Batman of Accounting” by my peers, I am rarely credited publicly for my success due to the confidential nature of my engagements. However, I have extensive experience in performing forensic investigations, data analytics, and fraud focused internal control reviews, with the team performing over 150 engagements annually. My engagements span all industries; however, at least 25% to 50% of his engagements each year involve public sector clients (e.g., governments, K-12, higher education, etc.).