P&M Corporate Finance, LLC (PMCF) is the investment banking affiliate of Plante Moran dedicated to advising the firm’s clients on a range of strategic initiatives including mergers, acquisitions, sale of a company, divestitures, capital raising, and fairness opinions. PMCF provides seamless support and direct interaction with all of Plante Moran’s key service areas ensuring the most efficient communication and the highest levels of trust, confidentiality, and client service.
PMCF is a U.S. registered broker dealer that has successfully completed hundreds of transactions for clients including entrepreneur and family owned businesses, publicly traded enterprises, private equity, ESOPs, and other organizations. Our senior investment bankers are highly experienced professionals focused on establishing and building long term relationships that create significant shareholder value and positioning companies for the challenges inherent to a transformational sale or acquisition. We often advise clients over several years prior to a sale. During this period businesses can make the most impactful changes to drive higher buyer interest and valuations.
Additionally, PMCF was a founding member of Corporate Finance International (“CFI”) which was established to provide clients turnkey international reach. CFI comprises PMCF’s global investment banking partners, local to critical geographies, which directly support cross border M&A. CFI provides PMCF and its clients instantaneous local M&A professionals for language, cultural, and transactional support. This multinational team includes over 250 investment bankers providing coverage across Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
More information on PMCF including recent news, publications, completed transactions, and other information can be found on www.pmcf.com. Member FINRA and SIPC.
Areas of Focus
PMCF brings a differentiated approach via its expertise in M&A which directly benefits clients in any industry, plus specific areas of focus where the firm has developed substantial executive contacts, proprietary research, and relevant experience.
PMCF's industry teams are organized around the following sectors:
- Diversified industrials: Manufacturing and distribution businesses including aerospace & defense, automotive, building products, equipment, construction, metals, and other segments.
- Business & technology services: Business process outsourcing, education & training, financial & insurance services, human capital management, marketing services, software, staffing, technology distribution, telecom, and other organizations.
- Consumer & retail: Consumer products & services, franchising, food & beverage, internet retail & e-commerce, multi-unit concepts, restaurants, specialty retail, and other businesses
- Plastics & packaging: Manufacturing and distribution businesses including plastic, paper rigid & flexible packaging, plastic engineered components, and raw materials.
- Medical technology: Manufacturing and technology businesses including medical devices, biopharmaceuticals, healthcare, contract research & manufacturing, drug delivery, and other segments.
For more information on PMCF’s partners and senior bankers providing coverage for these industry sectors follow the links below:
- Phil Gilbert – Managing Director and President (Diversified Industrials)
- Matt Jamison – Managing Director (Business & Technology Services and Consumer & Retail)
- John Hart – Managing Director (Plastics & Packaging)
- Joe Wagner – Director (Diversified Industrials)
- Bryan Hughes – Director (Medical Technology)