- Thursday, November 20, 2014; 2 - 3 p.m. EST
The challenges in creating and operating senior living facilities are overwhelming, largely because regulations, funding, competition, and consumer preferences have been rapidly changing the environment. Even without these factors, navigating the process is a daunting obstacle for providers who know they need to act but may not know how to achieve their goals. This webinar will cut through the clutter and lay out the three-step process Plante Moran Living Forward™ strategists use when working with clients to ensure their senior living real estate projects succeed.
At the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Accurately establish the market feasibility of a capital project/real estate objective.
- Create a financial feasibility plan including programming, budgeting, and funding architecture.
- Design flexibility into a real estate project’s implementation in order to anticipate and respond to changes in regulatory requirements as well as consumer wants and needs.
- Laura Hester, Plante Moran Living Forward™ Senior Vice President
- Dana Wollschlager, Plante Moran Living Forward™ Vice President
- Sally Heffernan, Plante Moran Living Forward™ Manager
- Pat McCormick, Plante Moran Living Forward™ Partner