- Tuesday, Mar. 15, 2016, 2-3 p.m.
The responsibilities of religious leaders are complex. Are you wondering how you can lead while looking toward the future and keeping your mission fulfilled? Our webinar will help you develop a framework to meet your goals.
Religious leadership teams face a variety of challenges as they carefully balance the needs of their members, ministries, and properties with the duties related to furthering their mission and charism.
This one-hour webinar will explore ways to navigate the complexities of religious leadership responsibilities that are deeply grounded in, and intentionally directed toward, sustaining the mission and charism into the future.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Develop a viable framework for articulating both the ministry responsibilities of elected religious leadership and the critical questions needed in order to plan accordingly for the future of the mission and charism.
- Situate the future of their religious institutes within the context of sustaining the mission and charism as it relates to the critical work of addressing the current needs of their members, ministries, and properties.
- Sister Carol Zinn, SSJ, Plante Moran Cresa Senior Vice President, Mission Integration
- Erin George, Plante Moran Cresa Senior Vice President