- Friday, June 15, 2018; 1 - 2 p.m. CST
Join us on June 15 for a one-hour webinar that will cover the steps necessary to mitigate risk while delivering senior living projects on time and on budget.
As one of the fastest-growing real estate sectors in today’s economy, the senior living industry is attracting new developers rapidly. The United States has added well over 20,000 new units each year for the last three years.
As this new inventory comes to market, owners, operators, and developers need to take steps to mitigate their risk throughout the entire senior living development process.
Join us as we discuss planning and processes that can help existing developers and new entrants deliver senior living projects on time and on budget. During the webinar, you will learn:
- Common areas that have higher risk in senior living development
- Ways to navigate conflict amongst project participants
- Examples of problems that have arisen and strategies to work through them
- Jamie Timoteo, Vice President, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Joseph Hassel, Principal, Perkins Eastman
- Dana Wollschlager, Principal, Plante Moran Living Forward